Friday, December 3, 2010

Napping

I rarely get to nap.  The kids don't cooperate, I have too much to do, or my body just doesn't allow me.  Yesterday was the exception.  Devon left to go do some shopping.  I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and Isaac was already napping.  Devon had the brilliant idea to see if Avery would take a nap with me.

We went upstairs and she got ready and climbed into "Mama and Daddy's" bed.  She had two books with her.  She pulled up the covers while she waited for me.  I climbed into bed.  She mentioned the books.  I asked if she wanted to go to sleep.  It was about three minutes before we were both out.

I woke up almost two hours later.  Isaac was still sleeping.  Avery's foot was planted directly on my chest.  She was twisted around with the covers half off.  I pulled them up and let her sleep a little while longer.

The foot was fine where it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment